Monday, March 07, 2005

Latest snow report for Warsaw, Poland...

Well well well...in all my time living in Poland, I've never seen anything like it. It's been snowing here non-stop since Sunday afternoon. I woke up this morning to about 2 feet of snow. Since then it's been snowing all day and there's a hell of a lot of it about. Actually I could just about ski down the streets of Warsaw if there weren't so many cars.
Vern, you'd love it here. It's beautiful to say the least! It just makes me want to go to the Polish mountains and spend a few days skiing there.
Temperature here is hanging around the -1 mark, so it's absolutely perfect!
Bring your skis and ski all day, party all night!
Cheers folks!

1 Comments:

At 07 March, 2005 22:58, Blogger Vernon said...

Jealous? Of course I am. With Austrlian winters becoming a shorter season every year, snow depths getting thinner every year and the melt/freeze cycle turning it into either slurpies or concrete, you bet I am keen to try another country for some ski action.

Actually it has been a dream of mine that one day I could go ice skating around the Bourke Street mall... Dream on!

Enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home